You accept these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and the responsibility for adhering to any local laws that may be in force by accessing the websites at www.mithaahara.com.
If you disagree with these terms, you are not permitted to use or access this website. This website’s content is shielded by relevant copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License:
The materials on Mitha Aahara’s website may be downloaded just for your personal, non-commercial transitory reading. This is a license grant, not a title transfer, and the terms of this license prohibit the following.
Mitha Aahara prohibits the following actions concerning its website’s content: I
- Altering or copying the materials
- Using them for any commercial or public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempting to reverse-engineer or decompile any software on the site.
- Deleting any notices of copyright or other property rights from the works.
- Using another individual to receive the materials or “mirroring” the server.
If you do not abide by these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website is immediately terminated. Mitha Aahara may terminate your license at any moment.
After viewing the materials or after this license is terminated, you must delete all downloaded materials in either print or electronic form.
The information on Mitha Aahara’s website is offered “as is.” Mitha Aahara makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, and disclaims and negates any.
Aside from implicit warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability for a specific purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other rights, all representations, and guarantees are disclaimed.
In addition, Mitha Aahara makes no guarantees or claims as to the correctness, likely outcomes, accuracy, or dependability of the information on its website or in any other way pertaining to such information or on websites that have links to this one.
Even if Mitha Aahara or a Mitha Aahara authorized representative has been informed orally or in writing of the possibility of any damage, in no event shall Sreemathy Venkatraman/Mitha Aahara or its vendors be accountable for any losses, including but not limited to losses of data or profit, lost business, or similar damages) caused by using or failing to utilize the information on Mitha Aahara.
These restrictions might not apply to you because some jurisdictions do not permit exclusions of implied warranties or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages.
5. The precision of the Materials on the Website:
The content on Mitha Aahara’s website could have typographical, grammatical, or other mistakes. None of the information on Mitha Aahara’s website is guaranteed to be accurate, comprehensive, or up-to-date.
The materials on Mitha Aahara’s website are subject to change without prior notice. However, Mitha Aahara does not guarantee that they will update the contents.
Sreemathy Venkatraman/Mitha Aahara is not in control of and is not liable for the content of any website that is linked to its website.
Any connection does not reflect Sreemathy Venkatraman or Mitha Aahara’s website sponsorship. The user uses these linked websites at their own risk.
Without prior notice, Mitha Aahara may change these terms of service for its website. Using this website, you consent to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
8. Applicable Law:
You hereby irrevocably consent to the courts’ sole jurisdiction in the State of Karnataka, India, to govern and construe these terms and conditions.
- Your weight-loss attempts are supported by this website and the Subscribed Services (described below). Our staff cannot and will not provide you with medical advice or a diagnosis. Sreemathy Venkatraman’s Mitha Aahara, or www.mithaahara.com, is not a medical institution.
- Nothing on this website ought to be interpreted as such advice or a diagnosis. The materials and communications we produce for you are only general information and do not replace professional medical advice, testing, or care.
You should set your browser to reject cookies from https://www.mithaahara.com if you don’t want to accept cookies from us, but keep in mind that we might not be able to offer you all the content and services you want in that case.