Together we can work to improve your health
Mitha Aahara is a online nutrition consultancy platform where you can connect with our team of qualified nutritionists.
The qualified professionals will guide you in your food habits and meal plan with personalized nutrition based on your wellness goals such as fitness, weight loss, weight management, or any other clinical condition such as PCOD, Diabetes, Gut Health, Neuro disease and many more. Our USP is “Healing with Food”
Healthy dishes can be simple and delicious. Try it !
What our clients say
Unbox a Healthy Life!
Why is Nutrition Important?
Healthy eating directly affects well being and general quality of life. You are not only sustaining your body by eating a healthy diet rich in vegetables, fruits, and whole grains, but you are also managing a life with energy and vitality.Indulgence is acceptable once in a while. You must keep track of your food intake if you want to continue living a healthy lifestyle.
Numerous scientific papers have demonstrated that what we eat significantly influences our health. You need to modify your daily eating habits with healthy foods and consistent exercise to manage or avoid several health issues, including diabetes, obesity, heart disease, and several types of cancer.
If you are searching for the best Nutritionist online, connect with Ms. Sreemathy Venkatraman, founder of Mitha Aahara, an online nutrition consultancy platform who truly believes in “ Healing with Food”
Why Mitha Aahara?
Mitha Aahara aims to use healthy eating to help you reach your potential. According to Mitha Aahara, medicine is actually sick care and not healthcare. Good nutrition and a healthy lifestyle are the best methods for healthcare.
With a tailored nutrition plan based on your wellness goals, such as fitness, weight loss, weight management, or any other clinical condition, such as PCOD, Diabetes, Gut health, Neuro illness, and many more, the certified professionals will advise you on your eating habits and prescribe a personalized nutrition plan to suit your goals.
Perks of Mitha Aahara:
- Individual Support: We offer private therapy sessions at your convenience. We provide online counseling at a mutually suitable time in the comfort of your home or place of employment.
- A Balanced, Healthy Diet: We know that the only healthy diet is balanced. All other patterns were created to treat specific therapeutic problems, and they don’t provide all nutrients holistically.
- Nutrition Plans: The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), the National Institute of Nutrition (NIN, Hyderabad), the Indian Association for Parental and Enteral Nutrition (IAPEN), etc., are just a few examples of the regulating bodies that Mitha Aahara abides by. When it comes to medical nutrition therapy, we don’t listen to any old wives’ tales.
- Scientific and Practical: We are a group of expert nutritionists with a wealth of knowledge in clinical nutrition and the treatment of many medical conditions such as obesity, diabetes and chronic gut health issues. Our strategy is practical advise on Scientific Nutrition. We do not endorse any medications or dietary supplements or are affiliated with any neutraceuticals.
- Holistic Methodology: Preserving excellent health requires total wellbeing and a balanced diet. It is equally vital to drink enough water and exercise frequently, get enough sleep, and manage your stress. Along with comprehensive lifestyle coaching, we educate on the importance of healthy eating habits that are sustainable and practical to follow based on work routine.
- Gut Health Issues: Frequent abdominal discomfort, gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, and heartburn. Chronic issues like IBS, Food intolerances, food allergy, IBD conditions like Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis.
- Neuro Nutrition: The diet required to achieve a healthy brain and neurocognitive function for stroke, post-stroke Rehabilitation, Parkinson’s, Tube feeding, and other Neurodegenerative disorders.
- PCOD Nutrition: A healthy diet to treat PCOD issues like irregular or missed periods, Facial hair or Hirsutism, overweight, or obesity.
- GDM Nutrition: A diet required to manage GDM during pregnancy resulting in a healthy weight gain for the mother and baby, or preventing excessive weight gain during pregnancy.
- Weight Loss Nutrition: A balanced diet for weight loss to treat obesity, overweight issues, and metabolic syndrome (Obesity, blood pressure, and diabetes).
- Nutrition for Couples: A good diet plan for newly married couples for reproductive health, weight gain, and weight loss.